On June 11 I will depart the wonderful city of Chicago bound for Hong Kong... and with a day 1/2 of flying and maybe a view drinks (they are still free on international flights right?) it will all begin.
Throughout this trip I will be visiting Hong Kong; Siem Reap, Cambodia; Ho Chi Minh City and southern Vietnam; Bali and surrounding islands of Indonesia.... Well at least that is the plan.
The Asian portion of this trip will last 40 days and 40 nights. This trip will cross into the Eastern Hemisphere as well as the Southern.
Highlights:
-Hong Kong's friends and local flare
-Temples of Angkor in Cambodia
-City Life and the sprawling beaches of Southern Vietnam
-Diving off the the islands of Indonesia
-Night Life of Bali
I leave in 30 hours and will be updating as much as possible with pictures to paint the images of all the experiences and memories from this trip.
Mark~!
Mark, safe travels!! I'm looking forward to reading about your experiences. Take lots of pictures and enjoy yourself! Love, Marisa
ReplyDeleteHave the best time!!!
ReplyDeleteHave an amazing (and safe!) time!!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see pictures and hear stories!
ReplyDeleteWait, what about Malaysia?
ReplyDeleteLove that you have the blog... thanks for sharing! Safe travels!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great trip and return safely!! Can't wait to see the pics and hear about your adventures! Take care, love you bro.
ReplyDeleteEagerly anticipating your first installment!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=175663&id=638312986&l=12cc82f0ac
ReplyDelete