16 hours is a really long to be flying. Thank goodness for large, untalkative people sitting on either side of you while you are stuck in the middle seat.... Maybe they were scared away by my crazy fantasy novels about dwarfs and wizards with dragons on the cover.
Thankfully I have an amazing ability to sleep anywhere. thank you stewards for the free drinks.
I guess i have an honest face too because the customs man smiled at me and said have fun, after saying something to the other customs officer and laughing.
Now to figure out how to get over jetlag when you have lost a whole day. Someone say bacon and bloodmarys???
Mark~!
Monday, June 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Marky it is about time you put up the first post. Free drinks, sounds like a great start to any trip. I like the cigar and wine pic but was a little surprised that you did not manage to get in one of those boats and participate in the races. Glad you got there safely and look forward to the next post.
ReplyDeleteCindy-how true it is. I said the SAME thing, "Surprised Marky wasn't IN one of those boats." Oh, and I know what they were saying at customs. It's only something you can experience in Asia. ;) Have a great time buddy!
ReplyDelete