Monday, June 14, 2010

Silvermine Falls and norther Village

This cool running waterfall makes the heat bearable - 90 degrees with 95% humidity. Just imagine chocolate not lasting more than a few minutes without turning into a mushy mess.... oh wait no problems there.












































8 comments:

  1. Looks like your trip is off to a wonderful start! Enjoy yourself and take lots of pictures so those of us stuck in Chicago can live vicariously through you! Looking forward to hearing all about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday I took a nap then cleaned up dog poop. Climbing waterfalls looks much more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=175663&id=638312986&l=12cc82f0ac

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mark, looks like you are having a great adventure. Great pictures and we will keep looking for more. Have a great time and travel safely. We love you very much and looking forward to your visit. Jim & Susan

    PS are you getting any of the world cup games? There have been some great one's. Looking forward to US on Friday (not sure what time it is there for the match)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marky-
    Looks like an amazing time already. Tell Matt we say hi and that his kids are cuties. Haven't seen him since Sydney.
    Keep posting more pics and telling us what you are doing, its a lot more interesting than my day.
    I mean today I went for a walk with jacob and to costco... : )
    Love you. Safe travels.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marky, I didn't even know you left?!? I'm kidding! I am glad you are having so much fun! I hung out with Luna all day, so I can't say that I am having too boring of a time either :) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Ah....beautiful...wish you were here!" (A quote from a favorite chick flick of mine - French Kiss with Meg Ryan. Oscar worthy....not really.) Anyway, I am a little behind on the blog, seeing that we have been without internet at the new place until today, but I just caught up and it looks amazing so far! I was jealous not of the waterfall, but of the mention of bloody marys and bacon in the first post - two of my favorite things!! (Ok - lovin the waterfall, too!) Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the frequent('nt) posts buddy. Miss you, hope Southeast Asia is grand!
    Sox just wine 11 in a row, odds are King James is signing with us, will keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete